Thursday, August 30, 2007

This all happened while I was driving by the Joann's in Draper.

A car, mauve Subaru Legacy wagon, had a vanity plate stating "4RDOGS" with a license plate cover that said, "Doin' it Doggy-Style." The woman driving was a plain-looking middle-aged woman who I now imagined "doin' it doggy style." Thanks, lady.

A sweaty, young man ran by with a chest strap heart rate monitor on. It looked like he was wearing a bra, but I could still see his boobies. Put a shirt on man!

For some reason, I was listening to a song about a worm on X96. The girls were singing along to the Twelve Dancing Princesses they were watching on DVD, and I was thinking about Owen Wilson's suicide attempt. Then the song Float On came on.
"Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy..."

There are apparently too many people in my head at the moment.

A study done by the American Home Sewing Association found that 95 percent of sewers (15 expert and 15 novice) experienced a reduction in heart rate and blood pressure after sewing.

I came home and sewed.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

You're weird.

I'm part of the 5% who experience an increase in heartrate and stress. . .

Jill said...

And you are now my politically involved friend. Anxious to hear about the town meeting on Friday. Again...so impressed that you are so willing to get involved. Maybe you can talk to your candidate about all the craziness that you see in Draper.