Sunday, August 12, 2007

So, Lisa, aka Oh, Judy, is having a baby girl. I thought some of these fabrics would be great for her baby quilt (since I started this da-- tradition of making pieced quilts for my nieces and nephews). Check them out:

So, perhaps some graphic black/white combo with one solid, either a green or pink because we're children of the 80s!








Or, I could take it very floral:

Dainty Garden - bright - click to enlarge
Eclectic Ribbons - pink diamond - click to enlarge




Of course, these are the starting points, and would be paired with other kinds of fabrics (not all these together, silly!)

But I do think some minkee and/or satin should be in this one.
Have you felt the stuff? It's like woven heaven!

Well, Lisa, get choosing because if it's anything like the other quilt I (just) made for you, this baby will be 2 years old by the time you get it!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Do I have to have a baby to get a blankie out of the darling b&W fabric. How bout I commission one for Ms. Rachel ...black and white and hot pink. Give me a price.

Lisa said...

BELIEVE ME: The price is TOO MUCH. . .

Oh Gina, I'm just JOSHIN' YAH! I love those fabrics! It's a good thing you don't let me choose, 'cause I don't know if I could!