Thursday, December 04, 2008

No, Tracy, I Will Not Be Making Chocolates on Friday

(Unable to control myself) I made these instead:

Apricots dipped in semi-sweet chocolate rolled in pistachios. I got the recipe from Fitness magazine-crazy! But of course they couldn't all be nutty!

Speaking of food:

Thanksgiving was fun. Thanks to the Spackman's (Jonathan's sister) and their cabin we had some good times.

The kids were fed first.

Everyone really just wanted to eat Porter.

Chelsea did my hair for me (notice my awesome nursing cover).

Are these two brothers?

And of course, Uncle James meets Porter.


Then last Sunday at Grandma's-more food! The kids decorated (and then ate) gingerbread houses.
Some really great photos of secret Christmas sewing projects are coming soon, so check in next week!

3 comments:

wendysue said...

Cute pics!! and hey, we have some Spackmans that just moved here. . .Tracy and Matt. . .related?? It's Elizabeth and ________? Fun!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.