Sunday, December 14, 2008

I did it!So, from this....

(did you notice my Mexican embroidered shirt that I modified on a previous post?)



12 1/2 inches later.....(I also changed clothes for a Christmas party that night and I had an eye infection so my eyes are red.)


Patti with the pile of hair that she razored off my head after cutting off 12 1/2 inches!

I grew my hair for two years in support of my good friend, Niki, who is living with a brain tumor. My hair is packed and ready to be sent to Locks of Love.


I am such a trendsetter that even Posh Spice is considering my new cut!





Now to the sewing machine....


I whipped up a custom biking sweater (it's a bike w/an orange "dna" on it) for our DNA (Dirt 'n Asphalt) Cycling Club Christmas party. Justin was the lucky recipient--it fits him perfectly. I particularly like the snowflake buttons.

Oh, and my secret projects are still coming....(teachers, friends, girls)

6 comments:

Jill said...

love love love the hair. It suits you well.

Julie Ramsay said...

Wow! You look awesome!!! For such a great cause too!

Carrie said...

Gina, you look fantastic! But then again, when don't you? But this look is really, really great.

Lisa said...

Your hair is HOT! And, nice bike sweater. Overachiever.

beki said...

Your new haircut is so cute!

wendysue said...

I'm glad a boy is wearing that sweater, otherwise those buttons would be just in the right (or wrong) place. . .

And fabulous hair!! Just in time, so Porter can't grab it!