Tuesday, June 03, 2008

I like blogging, I like to read other's blogs. So, just to share a little with you, check out some of my family's and friends' blogs:

Oh, Judy (my older sister)
Light Refreshments Served-Lisa (my older sister too-she has 5 kids, she's an overachiever!)
The Jolly Porter (her husband)
Robert & Shauna Valentine Family (my folks)
Maroon 5 Blog (com
prehensive citings/interviews/pics of the band, my brother is James)
Design Mom (their friend, who I once sewed some really bad drapes for-before I was the "Sewing Friend")
C Jane Run (my sister's sister-in-law, she's a wordsmith who just had her 1st baby)
The Despain Gang (my friend w/a cute baby)
Ignore the Crazy (my sister's-and mine-friend Bek, who has a lot of life to share!)


I have other friends who have blogs, but I hesitate to list them because of privacy concerns--but if you want a link to your blog, let me know and I'll add you to the list--cause I'm always checking yours out!

I'll have to list a favorite craft blogs someday--my list is very long and I should make dinner! Check in soon because I've been sewing up a storm for the room-shifting of the children to accommodate the new baby due the end of July!


5 comments:

Kimmie said...

I speaking for myself but you have one million cousins out there, that would be a very long list!

The Despain Gang said...

I too enjoy blogging. I have family all over this nation and to keep in contact is so much easier with blogs. Also blogs are just fun to keep in contact with old college and high school friends and friends that I made in Long Beach. Long story longer, I like blogging too. You may add me to your friends list. I'll add you to mine! :) I love to hear about your sewing projects; you're an inspiration to me.
-Melissa

Bek said...

Um hello Gina? I know that I am not technically family, but if Gabby gets a mention then I want one too!!

Just kidding. I am very interested in your craft blog sites. I can attest to the fact that you are very talented. Several of my babies have snuggled in the sweet blankets you have made them... btw, I left a gift for the baby at Lisa's house. I also sent some baby boy things that I had from Cubby.. not very many, but just a few..hope you don't mind. If you don't want them, send them to Goodwill... love to see you blogging again...
r

Melodrama Mama said...

Hey GIna!
I was just cleaning out our my old e-mail files and I came across your blog link. Congrats on #4!!!! And I am sure that it goes without saying that you are trilled to be having a boy! Good work!
WENDY FISHLER

Jill said...

Will you email me the link for Carrie Athay's blog? I forgot what it is.