Thursday, April 17, 2008

More Girly Skirts

My good friend, Calli, asked me to make some reversible skirts (of her design) for her girls. Simple enough, I thought. Well, a few MONTHS later I completed them. I think I need to take a pattern-making class!

Here is Abby's:

I forgot to take photos of Emmy's, but it's like Sloane's below except different fabric on both sides and a big yellow tie.


Here is a prototype for Sheridan (not reversible):

Here is a prototype for Sloane:

They're cute, but it's too bad my girls don't want to wear them! They want to wear outfits of their own design:


"Fashion Girls"


"Construction Office Secretary"



"Superhero"
Genetics? Altitude? Cooped up in the house all winter?

4 comments:

Kimmie said...

Like mother like daughter!
To cute!!

karlin said...

Cute fashion girls and skirts!!

wendysue said...

Gina, I can totally picture you in that superhero outfit (and Lisa and I making fun of you) when we were growing up!!

Lisa said...

WENDY--Gina and I were JUST TALKING ABOUT that superhero outfit!