Thursday, April 17, 2008

Fit Issues!

Because I am pregnant and NOT fat, I don't have a lot of pants that fit. In my desperation I made some only-around-the-house lounge pants and matching top. My husband refused to take a picture of me wearing them. The shirt does admittedly look very home-sewn, but the pants are great.


I haven't experimented much with knits, so that's why I took on the project. Here are the patterns I used:

For the top:

For the pants:It really was "very easy."

I added a few inches to the roll waistband to accommodate my growing girth. I also added the band of color to extend the originally ankle-length pants because the thing I hate worse than pants that don't fit are pants that don't fit AND are too short!


The reason for needing lounging clothes:




2 comments:

Jonnie J said...

Wow....now thats a good looking group of girls! And just for the record her husband did not refuse to take a picture of her lame pants.....I was just busy at the moment!

Kimmie said...

Gina.. why does the shirt look alot smaller then the pants?
Jonathon... don't you know that you need to listen to every word that your prego wife says.. it could save your life... muahahahaha!!