Friday, June 22, 2007

Really Trying!



There are a couple of questions and projects that I want to get to. They are: 1) denim skirt from old jeans and 2) brightly colored quilt idea for Bek. However, this week I got a wild hair to go through my basement, which I haven't for about 5 years! and gather things for a garage sale. Crazy! I also have a lot of fabric and thought I'd get rid of some, but I didn't! I am getting rid of a microwave, futon chair (that is awesome!), and kitchen table among other crap. Come over and buy it!


I've also been holding off on other projects until I finish some pillows for my daughter's elementary school "media center, " but I prefer calling it the library. This is what part of the project looks like:



I bet you're intrigued and want to know what it will look like, well, sister, let me get through this weekend and I'll write something really exciting!

No comments: