Wednesday, July 29, 2009

CLARKS DAY 2

Sewing Day

We started sewing....but it takes forever! So only Miles Miles denim tote says, "No I will not fix your computer."

and
Owen made "potions bags" and then proceeded to find small things around my house to put in them (he made 4).

Owen got stuff done.

Sloane, Miles, and Owen also learned hand sewing which Miles then questioned, "Why should I do this when I know how to use the machine?"


There was also major fort building in the basement. Only a fear tears shed here.


Much to Margaret's pleasure there were Snickerdoodles left over.

Gma Valentine came up at night bringing watermelon, wooden cars to color, and bubbles. She was a huge help at bedtime! I even got a run in after the kids were in bed, thanks Mom!!!!

The previous night I felt a burst of creativity after the kids went to bed and made these earrings.

Aside from the fact that Porter has a fever (teething) and cried most of the day, overall a good day. However, maybe I just want 6 kids now....

5 comments:

Julie Ramsay said...

You are amazing...so much creativity. What happened to tv and sugar???

topher clark said...

WHICH six kids? That's the question! You are a sweet auntie!

topher clark said...

That was Lisa, not Topher, although I'm sure he shares the sentiments.

wendysue said...

That picture of Margaret is adorable. What's in store for tomorrow??

Gina said...

You don't see the pictures of them watching TV and eating cookies... have no fear TV and sugar are still very, very alive!