Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My girls are obsessed with High School Musical. They've only seen it twice, but after the first viewing they knew they HAD to be Wildcat (hence the WC) cheerleaders. I was never a cheerleader (I know, hard to believe!) so I'm living through them. Here's my three little cheerleaders for Halloween.

Showing off the moves:

I made the costumes out of garbadine and used a costume pattern. The letters were iron on and everything bought, of course, on discount from Joann's. They were pretty simple, although I made four skirts, uh, one apparently just for practice. The skirts were pleated with white insets, so the topstitching was a little tricky.

Grandma came to visit-and my Halloween costume-red hair!

I should be off the hook until after Christmas, right?

4 comments:

Bek said...

That is so cute.. I haven't seen it, but I DID take Lu and some friends to HSM on Ice.. that is love..

The girls look so cute and once again I am in awe at your talent..

Unknown said...

Even I like HSM!
The costumes look amazing,as usual.
And the girls actually look like cheerleaders on the 2nd picture!

C. Jane Kendrick said...

Gina will you make me a WC costume for Halloween next year?

Gina said...

c jane, I'm surprised you don't already have one!