Monday, October 01, 2007

I've finished! I took too much time doing this project, but it was for the children! These pillows are in my daughter's elementary school media center. The librarian and I picked out the fabric (Calico Corners) and types of pillows to sew. I designed the embroidery and sewed everything.
This is how it all looks together:

Just in case you want to know:
The polka dot cushions are 24" square. The mitered pillows are 16" square. The striped pillows are about 12" X 16" (if I remember correctly). The embroidered pillows are about 12" square. I fused, then sewed, black grosgrain ribbon to add black to the stripes. The black piping was also made out of black grosgrain. The polka dot cushions have self piping. Comment if you want to know how to make any of these, otherwise I won't bore you with the details.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Wish we had your talents at our school. Your library is fabulous...espescially with your additions. Love the polk a dots.