Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Favorite Birthday Presents

Sewing Errors
I bless the tired garment worker who erroneously put this tag in a skirt that fits me. No, seriously, they forgot a 1 in the tens place. No really, I've been running, but I'm NEVER a 2, EVER! (Plus, the icing on the cake is that I got this for $4 at the Deseret Industries-I love a deal!)

My GenesIf this is what I have to look forward to, bring it on!

My FlowersThis is in my front yard right now.

My People
I love my girls.
I love my boys.I love my man.
What was this post about? Oh yeah, it's my birthday (May 13th)! No need for presents (I've already got some, thanks!) but please send me a note and tell me how all of you are doing!



8 comments:

Jonnie J said...

Happy Birthday G$. I love you!

Julie Ramsay said...

Adorable pictures! You look so much like your mom! Lucky YOU!!! Have a wonderful day!

karlin said...

Happy Birthday!! And you are lucky to have GREAT genes!

benniondayz said...

Happy Birthday Gina! You have some pretty lucky Genes (jeans)!

kacy faulconer said...

I love your short hair and your boy is getting very handsome. The girls were already lovely. But most of all, I have tears of joy in my eyes about the size 2. I feel you. Happy Birthday.

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday, Gina. I hope its the start to a great year! You look great and so does the family. I hope we can catch up some time when I'm in Utah.

The Despain Gang said...

LOL about the size error; that's great. I'll never be a size 2 either, :) We're good with it though. :)

Tracy the GREAT said...

Hey! Happy Birthday!!! You are so great.