Wednesday, January 16, 2008

New Year!

I got some great "sewer" stuff for Christmas. I sewed a bunch of stuff in December. I've got some other things planned for the coming month, but I am soooooooo tired I just don't know how I'll get to it.

The reason for my lack of motivation?

I'm pregnant!

Now, I don't "win" the prize because my dear sistah, Oh, Judy! and The Jolly Porter just had their fifth and this is ONLY my fourth baby. (But in the words of judy, "So, what's the prize?") But I'm not in this for competition.

I'm in it because I love to make baby blankets, burp cloths, and little girls clothing (because how can this baby NOT be a girl-that's all we do!)

So, forgive my lack of blogging and let me share my New Year's Resolutions:

1. Have a baby at the end of July.

This is going to be a great year!

12 comments:

Michelle said...

That's wonderful! Congrats. Turns out I'm pregnant too - due Sept. 10th
Its amazing to me everyone I'm close to, online and in person seems to be getting knocked up...must be something in the water.

wendysue said...

Congrats Gina!! Our little one is coming around July 17! We'll have to see if our "plans" worked and we end up with boys right? Well I won't bet on it just yet. . .there's too many girls hormones around here!

Kimmie said...

Gina, you are so grown up! What happened to the good old days..
Running and hiding in Grandma's big tree, Lisa, Kristen & me teasing you, marrying your cousin? Hahahaha! Good times! Congrats! YOu finally caught up with me! But sorry to say Kristen is by far the winner!

karlin said...

Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you. It was fun having Sydney over today.

Bek said...

I have been waiting for you to go public...... I am "only" on my 4th and she hasn't even shown up yet, but it does kind of feel like 3 kids too many..... ;-)

So does that make ALL of you having another one? Isn't M pregnant too? How fun!

Bek said...

Yes, I agree w/ Kimmie. Until you have THREE BABIES at once, you don't get to be the winner.

Kristin wins the prize (wait, we are still trying to figure out the prize, huh?)

Ahnah said...

Congratulations Gina! #4 is awesome. I am a little jealous.

Lisa said...

I win because I"M AWESOME! AH YEAH MR. KOTT-AIR!

Gina, the prize is a little angel straight from heaven! PLUS, you get to give birth AND change diapers. . .

Jill said...

Let me know whether Miles' boxes need to come to your house or to the DI.

Lots of cute boy stuff over here just waiting for a home.

C. Jane Kendrick said...

I was so happy when Lisa told me (how ever did you keep it a secret?) I think 2008 might be the Year of the Boy. Me, you and Wendysue!

Gina said...

I will (hopefully) know if it's a boy or a girl the first part of March, so watch for exciting blog news then!

Rachie said...

Congrats! I would be happily surprised if a little boy popped out. I know Jonathan would love that!