Friday, July 20, 2007

Momming It

So, I've been busy doing the following:
-painting a piano
-painting a piano bench
-painting a coffee table (two colors with crackle effect)
-baking banana bread
-sewing a baby blanket
-sewing a ottoman slipcover
-designing embroidery picture for pillows (4)
-running
-biking
-going to the library
-going to swimming lessons (mom and tot w/Syd)
-going to dance camp (for the girls, not me!)
-buying said coffee table and piano bench at antique store
-choosing wallpaper
-sewing drapes
-choosing and installing (husband did, I helped) new lighting for dining room
-making breakfast, lunch, and dinner
-cleaning bathrooms
-vacuuming
-reading to children
-watching DVRed shows (thank you little box!)
-going on walks
-otherwise "momming it"

See how "writing a new sewing blog" wasn't in there? Yeah, me too! Now, go do something. I think I'll sit down for a little while!

No comments: